- Indoor use only
- Inside storage such as a garage, barn, or even dirt floor shed
- An absolutely dry car or motorcycle
- Do not wash immediately before storage
- A dry and clean fabric cover
- Smooth, clean floor for jacket to rest on
Call us jacket scientists
We've been specialists in car storage wince 1985. Our jackets are drived from technology behind our original Omnibag, including research with industrial chemists, corrosion engineers, paint chemists, climatologists, armed forces storage specialists, museum curators, and years of product testing.
You need a jacket if ...
- You have ever seen your car or motorcycle sweat during storage. Remember those certain days in your building when your car (even tools) were coated with moisture? This will not happen to a car stored in one of our bags.
- You want to keep a show car/bike perfectly clean, dry and show-ready until the next event.
- You need to protect chrome and aluminum from corrosion. Water is needed for corrosion to occur. No corrosion occurs in a dry bag.
- You find winter storage less than ideal — metal building, dirt or concrete floor, etc.
- You would like to remove your car or motorcycle from storage in exactly the same condition it was when stored. With a or you can, and you do!